We offer a range of Chapati Making Machine by utilizing modern and innovative technology to deliver efficient results. This machine is a boon if you require chapatis in bulk quantity within a short duration of time as it reduce human effort and automates the process. We hold the expertise to provide these machines in speeds ranging from 500 chapatis per hour to 4000 chapatis per hour. The offered machines are made from stainless steel 304 in order to make sure that the machine is reliable and has a long functional life. Besides, this Chapati Making Machine is available for our clients at market leading rates.
Automatic Chapati Making Machine has automated the process of peda making with chapati making. The Peda Making part produces Uniformly Rolled Sized Pedas which are then placed on Chapati Machine for pressing and baking. The produce is Soft, Puffed, Home like Chapatis. The machine has following advantages over the traditional machine available in market
- The entire system is designed to ensure guaranteed satisfaction to the consumer along with 100% accountability of Standardized Mass Production.
- The machine's simple design and user friendly interface makes it very easy to operate. An Ordinary Labor can operate this machine with minimal training.
- Due to its robust construction high quality there is virtually no breakdowns minimum maintenance
- The automation in the machine is at high level ensuring regulating temperature and gas consumption.
- The machine consume lower power as many motors are operating for many functions together
- The machine may be available with automatic oil spray and standard chapatti counter and process timer, gas consumption meter, multiple cylinder regulator, and automatic dough making system on demand. Currently these feature are not covered under scope
- Type : Rotary Indexing Conveyor Type
- Capacity : 2000 Chapattis / Hr
- L.P.G. Consumption: 3 to 3.5 kg. Hr
- L.P.G. Pressure: 5 p.s.i. to 7 p.s.i.
- Dimensions: Baking Moulds 8 (L) x 4 (W) , Forming/pressing mould 8 (L) x 2 (W), Cake forming -2.5 (L) x 2.5 (W)
- Electricity Consumption: 4.5 KWH
- Conveyor Belt Used: Food Grade Polyurethane Belt
- Weight of the Machine: 600 Kg
- Operators Needed : 2 ( unskilled )
- Wt. of Chapati : 30 gm
- Chapati Thickness : 1 mm - 1.5 mm
- Chapati Size : 7
- Chapati Color : Light Brown
- Appearance : Soft with puffed layer
Plot No.20, Sector-25, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana, 121004, India